Important update from the Capax Global team! Click Here to learn more!
Senior Azure Development Engineer
Designs and implements application and web services for the client using MS Azure, C# along with WebAPI and/or WCF. This includes defining and implementing security, API contracts, scalability, and performance. This is a full-time position for a consulting role to be a member of our customer-facing project delivery teams for POCs, Technical Assessments, and Production Project Delivery.
- .NET (C# preferred)
- MS Azure
- One or more unit testing(examples: MS Test, NUnit) and mocking frameworks (examples: RhinoMocks, Moq, NSubstitute)
- One or more Dependency Injection frameworks (Unity, Castle Windsor, SimpleInjector, NInject)
- In depth knowledge of SQL Server/TSQL or other database technology, but does not need to be an administrator.
- Application security
- Optional: Experience with Entity Framework or other ORM (Object Relational Mapping)
- Optional: Experience with MS Azure or other cloud technology
- Optional: Powershell
- Optional: Experience in SSO (single sign-on)/federated security
Practices, Principles, Techniques
- Application Security
- Agile/Scrum/XP(Extreme Programming)
- TDD (Test driven development)
- SOLID principles
- Understands and uses software patterns